About the IBM Middleware User Community
The IBM Middleware Community (IMWUC) is an IBM-sponsored collaborative space for IBM Middleware software users. This community combines three former sites - the Tivoli User Community, Global Rational User
The consolidation of these communities makes sharing your know-how and best practices on IBM products and IT interests simpler. You can access the knowledge of thousands of peers across all Middleware solutions with one login.
What We Do
The community is only as strong as its 93,000 users! We rely on our members, as well as IBM employees and staff to create, share and promote meaningful content.
Looking for a more intimate gathering? We host 250+ user groups to share best practices, tips, and support through blogs, discussion forums, etc. Each group is lead by one or more of our fearless User Group Leaders who volunteer their time to bring the community together through online and offline events and great content.
There are a variety of ways to participate in the IMWUC community:
- Find a user group near you.
- Sign up to be a User Group Leader.
- Sponsor a user group.
- Read blogs about anything from user support to upcoming releases.
- Become a blog author and share your expertise with your peers.
- Participate in a discussion forum to share your thoughts with the community.
- Browse the resource libraries to find amazing whitepapers, case studies, webinars on demand and more.
- Look for upcoming events to learn about valuable topics from other professionals.
- Ask the Experts your most challenging questions in our hot topic webinar series.
- Present your own webcast in a live setting to your fellow community members.