Ready to Join?
NY/NJ Hybrid Cloud IBM MQ & Integration User Group
Cities covered: All (New York, New Jersey)
Group Detail: This MQ User Group was established in 1998 by an IBM employee, Jenny Chow. A user group committee was formed during the first meeting. The website was created in 1999. It has become one of the largest and longest running user groups world-wide. Currently, we have over 1,000 members.
The NY/NJ Hybrid Cloud IBM MQ & Integration User Group is designed to provide Hybrid Cloud MQ & Application Integration professionals, users and consultants a forum to share ideas, experiences and expertise related to Hybrid Cloud IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus and other IBM Integration products and complimentary tools.
Our last meeting was held on Jan. 18 in Jersey City, NJ. We had a very interactive and content-rich day. You can read more about our meeting by clicking the 1Q17 button at the top left on this page. From there you can access the presentations and see pictures from the event. We hope to see you at our next meeting.
To be informed of our upcoming events, please make sure you join the NY/NJ Hybrid Cloud IBM MQ & Integration User Group Community. There is a button to the right where you can join.
We are always looking for participation from our members. If you are interested/willing to help with one of the following then please contact one of the Committee members:
- Present on something you're doing with middleware
- Host the event at your location
- Join our committee
(Note that for speakers and committee members, we are looking for users of the products, i.e. not Business Partners or IBMers.)
Emily Peyton: email@example.com
Graham Oakes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading and Understanding TSAMP's lssam Output
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- How Cognitive Machine Learning from IBM Dramatically Accelerates Value for IT Operations
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Using WebSphere and IBM Microservice Builder with IBM Cloud Private
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
- Streamline Your Maintenance and Service Scheduling with Maximo Scheduler & Maximo Scheduler Plus
Wednesday, September 06, 2017
- Using Excel and OSLC with IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation - Was Very Compelling
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Latest PostsNo Files Available